Nuffnang Ad

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

My 1st blog entry

I thought my 1st blog entry was at Friendster, then I found something more ancient than the entries from there, it was at Bebo!
Wah ha ha, a lot of complaints:

Squeezy Sunday
Was recommended by my sis Jia tat Bebo is gd... so i tot i pop in & take a look & start on my 1st journel.Shall start wif how i start my day...
2day very "Ku lat", wake up @ 7am 2 accompany my mum 2 go & visit auntie june, Mom had a bag of hai xim & a VCR player 4 her... then went 2 Koufu & eat, kns, the roasted duck noodle i ordered is so stingy with the serving, noodle, roasted duck and char siew (added, not complimetary) all so little, cost me $4.50, worst is the duck meat she gave me all r lards of fat.. duhz.. so little liao still got 2 share wif Jamie.. wah lau eh..
at ard 10 i think, we made out way 2 Funan IT mall 2 trade in the old printers, aunt Kylie said start @ 11am.. mum me & jamie waited.. & i asked the security guard, made 2 trips to the info counter which is at level 2, only 2 find out tat the bloody trade in starts @ 12.. & they were late lor.. kns.. this is nt the worst, the printers tat i had dragged is zero dollar value.. kns, drag for nothing, but also gd lah, rubbish eliminated from my hse, next target is my dad's rubbish
then i went 2 the IT fair @ suntec, on my way, bought a skirt @ Hangten, coz it fit me well.. then slowly made my way 2 the halls, wah lau eh.. today sai ren lor, so many pple, packed like sardines, smell all the ba-wu, faint.. hardly squeeze my way there.. was looking for a external HDD, saw Zhiyang giving flyer when i was upon the escalater, no chance 2 say hi coz i was pushed away. While bioing @ level 4, shit, i attracted a financial planner while i was bioing at her catalogue of IT devices, bo pian, i sit down & play along wif her, think my acting skills improve, i act as if i'm very interested, till PZ came, i was still halaing wif her.. but i decided not 2 buy and plans coz my pay is really pathetic...
after the ha-la ends, me and PZ went 2 c-c-look-look, then saw a 2.5 inch HDD, gd.. tat's what i want, i got a HDD box liao, this ft just nice, got it @$119, 40GB, klah, i dunno the market price.. but i think it's worth it...
then me & PZ squeeze our way out. then i wanna update my bank book, so we went and TMD, the path way is just like @ wisma, so squeezy, smell ba-wu again. then made a big round 2 city link 2 eat @ O'briens, gosh, it was delicious & huge, no gd movie to catch, so we decide to go PS and look at scores coz PZ wanna learn violin.. then chit chat wif huilee @ her workplace ProPhoto, haiz, talked abt this yr Astro com, so disappointed wif them. while on our way back to Yishun, wanna show PZ the coupons i had and shucks, i had an Obriens vouncher.. and it's valid only on SUN!!!! me and PZ hardbreat siah... coz the 2 sets of sandwiches and 2 cups of drinks cost us $24...-_-
shop a bit @ northpoint, wanna buy cardigan, size too small, wanna use the Dano vouncher (valid only for denim), no size... k fine.. went 2 look @ Cds, bought The Incredibles n ZHang Dong Liang's CD, $50 fly away
concl: a lot of money & kanna take advanatge at (skin contact wif yucky pple

562 days agp
Grammar mistakes, spelling mistakes, sentence structure very bad, now also the same. :D
Is funny how I always dig things out whenever exam stress set in, lol.
Today I cleaned my mailboxes, download photos, organise photos to be sent, edit ALL my contacts' names, check out portals I joined etc etc... and blog blog blog.
I think I'm going to rename all my MP3 songs tmr...

No comments: