Nuffnang Ad

Monday, February 13, 2012

BodyFirst part 2

So I had my second lesson of BodyFirst last Monday. True to his words, my instructor gave me a set of see-easy-but-tough workouts.

I started with push up, 15 times.

Followed by this set, when I hold dumbells close towards my chest, then with one leg on step board, and I gotta butt push outwards, and push my arms in front. Woah!!!~~~!!!

The ball twist looked simple, but it was so strenuous following up after 5 times. All I had to do was to grab a ball, from my left side, I lifted it up and turned to my right, with my knees bent. -_-||| Almost gave up.

Then I had to throw punches in cruch position, high~~~

As  if the dumbell push wasn't enough, I had to do dumbbell arm raise with one leg raise!!!!

Last set was like paddling during swimming, except that I was doing it with face up and my legs in 45 degrees. Definitely good for those who wanna trim their tummy!

The amazing thing was, I started my cardio (10 minutes threadmill) before 2 sets of the above. Then when I went for cycling, I did one last set, it was easier than the first two. I thought that it would be tougher since my body is tired, but no, coz after building up the muscles during the first 2 sets, the muscles was there to help me in my last set. Interesting!

Having my last lesson tomorrow, I still not sure if I wanna get my PT Zin to continue. Coz like he said, it's expensive to hire a personal trainer. Haiz...

See how...

No comments: