Nuffnang Ad

Monday, February 06, 2012

Exciting Day

I finally met that guy! We went on a 3some date to Korean BBQ with him and my buddy LL from NTU. He was LL's friends, and had saw my picture with LL, and he got LL for my contact. When LL told 有人被我电到,我是爽到~~~

Knowing that a guy was interested in me, I was super elated! So I aske LL to give him my FB. However, after fb chatting for almost 4 months, I almost lost interest already. So I whatsapp LL, and then she planned this outing for us. As he was a really close friend of her, I also knew a lot of things about LL. Turned out that it wasn't easy fot LL to arrange an outing as she always so busy, so she seldom planned outing coz she was always afraid that she can't make it last minute.

I really appreciated her effort, and she will be glad to know that her effort will not be wasted. =)

I really like his voice. =D.

I'm so gonna re-label my posts when I'm super free. So messy.

Update: Nothing is so gonna happen between us. 不来电!

No comments: