Nuffnang Ad

Monday, October 02, 2006

Stupid tutor

I feel like strangling my Maths tutor to death. KNNBCCB, where got tutor give 3 LONG questions for quiz de, 3 questions... never mind, but keep flipping your mind like roti prata, at first you said Q1 very tedious, then u say Q3 very hard, then you said must do Q2, so what, which one should I do to score? And very smart hor, give us one hr to do machiam very good, you think I don't know is because you lazy to go through the tutorial.
You didn't print for us the questions, never mind, I don't mind copying, but do you have to show biasness? To think you actually tell the guy in front of me that his answer is wrong, then why didn't you hint the others? OOH! Just because he talked and joked with you every week har? K lah, next time I bring a clown to make you happy.
Fuckanana.

No comments: