Nuffnang Ad

Friday, October 20, 2006

Elaine's Wedding

Attended Elaine's wedding just now, at Orchard Hotel, food and service was so-so. The 0nly gorgeous factor is the bride. Ha ha. Anyway, Elaine invited a few big shot, one of them was the MP dunno which GRC, Christopher De Souza. He dedicated and sang the song "月亮代表我的心" to Elaine and Ken.

In between the wedding, the crew captain armed himself with some sheets of paper and a pen and was going around to do survey. I gave him "average" for the food and service, but I couln't think of what improvements, so Felice contributed by telling him to get one service ctrew per table, instead of 2 crew to 3 tables. After he left, we noticed we could have tell him to standardise the servings. It was pretty weird some food were portioned out nicely for us, some we had to scoop outselves. We thought the crew would serve us the fish sicne she was cutting; no, she just cut and left the table, leaving us to get the pathetic fish ourselves. Anyway, we thought of a few more but now I can't recall.

Belle and Felice had fun time looking at yandaos, ha ha. But then, they weren't discreet at all when grading the guys leh, so malu! Ha ha... I think one of the guys overheard what we talked about them.

Felice thought Belle would bring camera, I thought Felice would bring and Felice thought either of us will bring. In the end, we had to make do with our camera phones. Belle didn't join in this craze with us. I didn't take much, just 3, and they turned out very reddish due to dim lighting. Felice had night mode switch on, maybe hes will turn out better. Anyway, just post the best for here. =)


Felice and me

Jamie and I at home, Jamie was more excited than me who is attending the dinner.

One question, "我的头发美吗?" =))

No comments: