Nuffnang Ad

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

3 more weeks to EXAMS...

Shit, I wouldn't felt that the exam date was so near until my fren put up"22 more days to exams". Serious shit, I still can't install exam fear in me to get my butt start studying more. I did study, but soon, I'll start doing other things like reading book. Read book? Sounds better than online MSN chat or watching TV right? But then hor, if the books I read were titled "Electromagnetism Theory" or "AC circuits and machines", the time spent would be utilised well, but I'm reading Enid Blyton's stories! Wah biang!
Just got hooked to the children stories. Couldn't resist to stop taking one book with me whenever I go "deliver cakes". Hee hee.
FYI, it took me one whole day to do just one pathetic tutorial. I was stucked at a question for a very long time coz I was looking at my illegible handwritten answer instead of the printed answer. Thus, I harped on the question for 4 hrs coz my handwritten answer was wrong, well not exactly wrong, just can't see the "dot", answer is 10.6kVAr, mine was 106kVAr, so.. ya., mo-mo the 4 hrs thinking where did I go wrong. Shit!

No comments: