Nuffnang Ad

Monday, October 23, 2006

How to lose 12kg in 1 month!?!?!?!?!

I read a fren's blog, she's dieting now and her latest update was 12kg, in ONE month! How the hell did she manage to do that?
Hey, don't worry, I'm not going to be so psycho and make myself lose so much in a month. I go for healthy means okie. Although I had been curbing my appetite and excercise, but all these stopped when exams come in. So now I'm back to round one (not square one)
My old plan was to lose like 1 kg per week, but then after 3 kgs lost, suddenly got a lot of parties to attend.. hee hee, so.. erm.. my weight stopped dropping and then, quiz week came and then, erm you know, food is a good way to destress. Ha ha.
I'll be going for IA in Jan next year, maybe that will be a good time to really get myself into good shape, 20 kgs in 8 mths? Can lah hor, 30 kg even better. Then when school starts in Aug next year, wah, big transformation leh! Hee hee hee! This shall not be just another "talk only no action"! I must succeed! Hmpf! Coz I was "motivated" by this remark!
It was like this. I crashed Wynter's lecture to enjoy the air-con and meanwhile, copy tutorial solutions. Sitting in front of us were our 2 project mates, BS and Crapper. Then I was addressing a tutor by the nick of "Xiao Hu Zi (Little Moustache)" althought he does not have one, but dunno how, this nick just stucked on him for my case when I talk about him. So we started the conversation of nick. Crapper asked what nick I gave BS: Small Eyes or Big Mouth. Coz he really is! Anyway, he's not pissed about it (they are crappers, so thay can take any craps) and still joked that having a big mouth is good, can take in more breathe. I corrected him and said we breathe thru our nose most of the time lah. Then BS asked what nick I gave Crapper then: White Hair. This is nothing original coz I never really gave him one, just popped out of my head. There's another guy whom I called him Metal Teeth, for kinda obvious reason. Then Crapper said, "You know what nick BS gave you?" I raised my brow and asked, "What?" Can't believe my eyes that these 2 guys sitting in front of actually so 3-8 one. Both of them laughed (giggled more likely), before they return their composure. Then Crapper said, "Doraemon" I was astounded, "Why?" Crapper replied, "Coz you are 圆圆, 矮矮,胖胖"
WAH!!!!!!!!!!!!
Damn sad, so I must 积极 lose weight! Size M, you shall see me!
Talked to A and felt much better about the bochuping him. Although he didn't really mind, but is good to get it off so that I'll stop thinking about it. =)

No comments: