Nuffnang Ad

Monday, July 18, 2011

My Mum is a Game Addict

A few years back, when we already had computer for some years. I decided to let my mum get over her fear of PC by installing her favorite game Mahjong. It worked good, way too good when she hurled nasty words at me coz she thought I had uninstall her Mahjong game. She thought I thought she was addicted so I wanted to wean her off it. BTW, my little sis who was 3 at that time had been the one to uninstall and  I became the scapegoat.

Fast forward 6 years, now the craze is all pads, tablets and touch screen phones. Mum, once again, got addicted to some foodie games, thanks to my little sis once again. And once her addiction starts, she will find her way and mean to get hold of iPhone or iPad. Thank goodness my phone was Android, so it was spared from her. Jia was quite shocked when my mum just grab the iPad out of her bag and started playing games.

Well, kudos to her for being such a hype mum. =)

No comments: