Nuffnang Ad

Monday, August 01, 2011

Clean slate

It's 1st of August.

My status as a permanent employee officially started and it's also the start to a healthier me.

I've been bullshitting many years that I want to lose weight, yes I did, but not for long, I will put back twice whatever I lost in a quarter of the time I took to lose. This time round, I'm not going to focus so much on my weight, the number, but more of the quality things I'm going to do to make myself healthy.

A strategic plan is needed to keep me focus and I'm going to do it in baby steps. Every month, I'm going to change 3 bad habits that would jeopardize my aim of of healthy me. For this month, these are the three things I'm not going to do:

  1. Drink sweetened liquid which includes my daily needed caffeine; I'm going to stick to plain water.
  2. Take the lift; Come on, 50 flights of steps a day ain't that difficult. 
  3. No intake of fruits; I'm so going to be an apple murderer, like Jamie.
My aim is to squeeze into the 34 inches skirt I bought donkey years ago. I'm not going to set any deadline, I'm just going to let things run freely. Goals had never been my ally, so why not I try something else.

Still, it would be nice to check on my weight once a while, a little lost is a little encouragement right? But I'm not going to dump my weight here, but my BMI is 32. =(

A lot of work to be done to reach the healthy 25!

No comments: