Nuffnang Ad

Sunday, July 03, 2011

I'm half angel, half devil

I finally went for a 5km run today! Three cheers for myself! Jia was so not used to me wearing sleeveless in public. As a matter of fact, I had to get used to such obscenity too, especially my running pants, so short, and I had to keep pulling it to prevent them from dropping. And this is what Jia commented about me wearing sleeveless.

Jia: So not used to seeing you wearing sleeveless, I mean, I didn't expect your arm to be so big!
Me: -_-|||, I know ah, that's why I always say your arm is not big compare to mine.
Jia: Heh...

*Pause...

Me: So, what exactly do I look wearing sleeveless? Obscene is it?
Jia: No, you look so tough, and so muscular, I wouldn't dare to provoke you lor.
Me: True, even when I just rolled my sleeves, I also looked very fit, that my team lead thought I went body building or soemthing. So not match my face hor?
Jia: *nod head*, yah....
Me: Haiz, seems like I have 天使般的脸孔, 魔鬼般的身材 (Angelic face, devilish  figure) also.
Jia: -_____-|||||

No comments: