Nuffnang Ad

Friday, July 15, 2011

I'm an old fart

A few weeks ago, during my journey back home in 812, a bunch of sec school kids boarded the bus. They should be in sec. 3. Anyway, like all kids, they were fooling around. Then, there was this one kid who used his thick textbook and hit it on a girl, his friend. The rest of them just laughed and the victim also laughed it off.

I contemplated about telling both of them this was wrong. I mean, it was literally to hit on girls! I don't see my peers doing that when I was their age! Wait, did they or did not? I can't remember, but still, if my male classmates were to use a textbook to whack me, I would have whack them ten times back.

But then, who am I to tell them that this was not the way or blah blah blah. To them, I'll probably be the weird lady who told them what to do. Kids in those age don't take instructions anyway.

Considering the generation gap, I'm just an old fart.

No comments: