Nuffnang Ad

Monday, July 18, 2011

Harry Potter 7 Part 2 & Transformers

Watched these 2 movies today.

HP7-2 had not even ended and I already started my water tap. I had no idea why. Probably sad that I'll never see these 3 as Harry, Ron and Hermione again. Talking about Hermione, I wonder how many baby girls had been named this since the start of HP craze...

HP7-2 is not the best of HP that I loved, but I must say, it was at least so much better than HP 5 6 7-1. HP 5 & 6 too droning, HP7-1 focus too much on love. HP7-2 did focus a little too much on Hermione's neckline, especially when she was changed back to herself, but wearing Bellatrix's clothes. Was it necessary? I think there was even a close shot of it...

Still, it was great that there was not too much weird pauses, altho my sister disagree. These 2 hours were on the last few chapters of the HP7, so I think they did put in a lot more details and stick more to the original story, leaving just the important highlights which string everything together. But the breaking of the wand? WTF, it's magical! It's super powerful! I think they should do the part where Harry buried it with Dumbledore!

Whatever... It's still not so bad overall, and I might want to catch it in 3D. =)

Transfomers 3, well, for female lead, I still like Mikaela, the very garang lady. They tried to portray Carly as a little more heroine when she talked to Megatron, but seriously, I was like duhz. Megatron is not human, why would he be so bothered by what she said about he being a bitch to Sentinel Prime? As usual, Michael Bay can't resist close-up shots on her B & B (Buxom & Bum). As a VS model, she has pretty figure, but not the normal sexy pretty face. Well, she got Bay's attention and bam, she's in the movie. I missed biker chick Mikaela. That's the name I will name my future daughter, or my bitch (I mean she-dog), see which comes first. Ha ha.

As for the story, like all Transformers series, it was a chop chop hurry hurry BOMB! The links aren't very strong, but clear enough to explain everything. It was better than T2, where I caught no heads or tails. I can't even remember the story, except it was about the matrix. It was my repeat coz I fell asleep the first time I saw it, not because it was boring but because I was too tired from GE run + shopping. Heh...

Miss Kim and I had a date to watch HP7-2 in 3D, and she commented that the movies we watched together were always repeats. Well, good shows worth twice the viewing. =)

HP7-2 is going to be my favorite movie of this year coz... it was my first movie without my specs!!! heh heh heh. Not lame okay...

No comments: