Nuffnang Ad

Monday, March 07, 2011

Rollercoaster mood

My mood went through a bloody hell of a roller coaster ride today.

I was grouchy when I went to work due to lack of sleep (3 -4 hrs).

I was pissed off that I missed the usual bus by 2 mins and the next bus came 30mins later.

I was elated when I knew my colleague was late too and I could hitch a ride to the office.

I was unsure when my team lead asked me about my work progress.

I was regretful when I informed my team lead I am not continuing the contract.

I was sad when my team lead tried so hard to persuade me but I insisted on my decision.

I was happy when I finally ended work on half day.

I was excited to see my friend and chatted non stop.

I was irritated when my friend had to talk about this other friend whom she hardly knew and trying to get info out of me.

I was rejoicing when I got a good bargain while shopping.

I was delighted when I shared good food with the friend.

I was joyful when I reached home.

I was shocked when I saw my boss's boss email about my mistake on the claim ID.

I was depressed after reading the email and pondered about myself and the future.

I felt, I belong to nowhere or I never belong to anywhere.

Where's my future? I don't see it.

No comments: