Nuffnang Ad

Wednesday, March 02, 2011

Okie... My excitement is slowing diminishing...

It's the 5th day since I watched the Chippendales. I don't feel that oxytocinic rush that washed through my body each time I view that wonderful photo. =)

Monday I was still very hyped and was telling my male colleagues how wonderful they are. Bods, smile, bods, achievements, bods, yah bods mostly. ;P

Tuesday I was able to remain calm and composed until someone mentioned that army boys very fit (we saw a troop of army boys in CV rambling down the hills when we came back from lunch), I coudn't resist and mentioned they are far from fit and started talking about Chippendales again. Ha ha.

Today, it was more of a discussion about them. Like they aren't just pretty men, some have their own business, some just want to travel around the world while they are still young. They all knew they can't possibly be a Chippendale till they are 80, although some fans don't mind I guess. Ha ha.

I didn't really interact with them during the after party, all I cared was the photos. I think I was really a bit sex-struck, ha ha. Actually, I'm not good at holding at conversation with strangers and them being Chippendales, I felt like I was awestruck most of the time, and the fear of feeling stupid if I mouth any words out.

Then I felt the envy when I saw girls (hot and sexy too) talking to them like old friends. "I think it is to engage them in a conversation and able to hold the conversation", Miss Gwee said. She had a good one with Kyle though. =) Right?

Then maybe because I didn't get to interact with them, so I cyber stalk them. Ha ha. I dished every news, video, photos I could get, especially those on David Abrams. Heh heh. Most news actually gave each of them  a very detailed profile and from there, I seemed to know them better and better. Okie, I sound scary by now, like I'm really stalking them, actually it is more of going back to my youthful days when I like Jimmy Lin and cut all news on him. Just now I'm now after more mature theme and internet makes everything really easy. Eh hem.

Back to them and their jobs, no job is easy but I think they had an interesting one, no doubt. If women were to do such kind  revue, most of the time it ended up with dirty old man watching them lewdly. Being men doesn't mean they enjoyed all the touching crazy women does while they are performing. They flirted on stage doesn't mean they want to get down under the ladies after the show. After I watched the Omy news, I realized they are just doing their jobs as a performer and full stop. They are fulfilling every women's desire and fantasy om stage, with the dance moves and great bods.

When I was waiting for my turn to take picture with them, with the 2 $10 bills in my hand, the guy taking the money just said Thank you and grabbed it while chewing some gum. Wah... either I felt so cheap or that guy made it feel really cheap. I think I understand how it feels to pay for sex, roughly. Thankfully, they were so nice and friendly and nothing too fliratatious, and were so obliging to all sorts of requests, like a lady requested them to carry her. After all those dancing, I think I just want a nap. Well, maybe their biceps were just warming up during the show. I very shy, so all I did was touch the chest. Although now I wished I turned the other side. All in all, it's like taking photos with the USS mascots, albeit better looking.

Okie, kinda losing track of my main point. I think Chippendales is so popular, not only because they are so good looking and oozes sex appeal left right up down and front. You never know how many ladies who attended that night, probably yearned the kind of affection they gave for years, which they probably never got it or their significant other is losing it. One of my colleague said, they are trained to make you feel good, make you feel like you are their girlfriend, now I digest it, I think it makes them sound like gigolo. Well, Deuce Bigalow did a good job without having any sex ah! And yes I admit, I love that photo so much because it totally looks like we are a couple! Minus the ugly double chin. -_-||| Inner desperado showing out again. Ha ha.

Maybe that is why I am so crazy about them (or one in particular), because they are so near yet so far. 越得不到越想要 you know. Still, I'm logical enough to make this just a crazy fan thing, for maybe a month?

Do you know most of them all are still single? ^_^


Omy News

I especially like the last part, I think Kris really gets across the point that they are really just performers.

No comments: