Nuffnang Ad

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

I fell in love today...

Mango Gelee Cake from Mangoesity

This is by far the BEST mango cake I ever ate!!!
On my first bite, I thought, wow, this mango cake has very nice texture!
On my second bite, the mango slices was filling all my sensory nerves!
On my third bite, I had this warm and fuzzy feeling rushing through my body!
I finished on my fourth mouthful and lamented why did I eat so quickly!?!?!
I was high for the next 5 minutes.
My last 10 minutes was having withdrawal symptoms, craving for the cake.

I was telling my colleagues, that after eating the cake, I had a 幸福的感觉 (feeling of happiness), and when I looked the box later, the tagline was "The sense of bliss"!!!! How true!!! I swear I didn't notice the tagline before I said I was feeling happiness. For a moment I suspected they drugged the cake lor, making me craved for it. During my "five high", I was repeating to my colleagues how nice it was, and how happy I was feeling. Then one of them started to replay my inner struggle: The cake is obviously very nice that's why you didn't share. Or maybe you had wanted to share but you change your mind after the first bite.

Spot on, and I was giggling out of guiltiness.

Apparently, another colleague's gf had eaten before and was addicted like me. And she was pretty pissed off that he had neither brought her back there to eat the cake or buy the cake for her. See, the power of a delicious cake.

My very descriptive colleague said I was mourning for the loss of cake during the time I was having withdrawal symptoms. Ha ha, very funny. And as much as I tried to act cool afterwards, my face already betrayed my feelings: I was ecstatic about the cake.

Oh man... I just wished for a tiny piece now.

No comments: