Nuffnang Ad

Monday, March 14, 2011

Do Zo

I admit, I am a suaku/suahuan/suatao/sua whatever, I've never been to such classy dining place before. If it wasn't for PZ, I wouldn't have know that such a dining place exist. Do Zo is a Japanese fusion casual dining restaurant. It doesn't overwhelm your brain with too much food choices, still, I had a hard time choosing my 7 courses because I want to eat them all! It is almost like a fine dining already, with 3 sets of forks and knives and a spoon. I was really shicked at the cutlery, until PZ told me to work my way in, and I was more or less not so afraid of picking the wrong one. =P

It was very dim with soft yellow lights only, but because the main interior color was purple, so it had a grand feel. It was so quiet that I almost whispered during my conversation with PZ. That was also why my photos looked dark, as I switched off the flash, not wanting to spoil the atmosphere they created.

Yeap, a lot of couples there, perfect dating place. I want to go back again!!!

The left side of the munu
The right side
A sourish drink to clear our palate. It's yummy!
Appetizer of the day, this one is default. The scallop is huge!!!
Beef Tataki. It's raw and  it's nice! Perfect with the Parmesan Cheese. 
PZ's crab salad, very fresh!
Escargot, the shell is for decoration purpose. The meat is in the dish.
My foie gras chawanmushi! Love love love it! It has a 10cent size truffle!
Crab bisque, ah, smooth down the throat!
PZ's beef soup.
My lamb shank!!! I love the sauce! The flavor is not too salty.
PZ's hotstone beef. Super tender.
Raspberry mousse. Heavenly match with the ko ko krunch biscuits.
Grapefruit Glory. Aids digestion. The drink is so fresh!
French Cream Cheese Cake. PZ said the flavour was bursting inside her mouth, which I totally agree. Texture is somewhat between a normal cake and the Jap Cheese Cake. Nice!

No comments: