Nuffnang Ad

Friday, November 06, 2009

NC16, M18, R21

The conversation between me and my colleagues has gone from PG, to M18 and recently R21. Boredom really drives us nuts.

Case #1: M18
So, we were having our lunch and 2 colleagues ate extra much than usual, we teased them about having second puberty. Then, Colleague A started asking whether our breasts hurt during that period, and all of us went stunned for a moment and started laughing.

“You mean guy or girl?” someone asked. (Can’t remember was it me or the others who asked)

Colleague A: “Guy. One of sec school mate had breast pain, and we loved pushing and thumping him on his chest.”

At this point, I was secretly thinking, he was the one but he used a classmate as shield. Maybe the others were secretly thinking like this too. LOL.

Anyway, we started engaging in a debate on how guy can feel pain there, but Colleague B mentioned that it was possible for men to have breast cancer, why not breast pain blah blah blah the anatomy of guy’s chest.

Then, Colleague C burst out saying to Colleague A, “Eh, later we must go toilet take off your clothes and check liao.”

Wah ha ha.

*We googled, and quote from ehow.com: Nearly all girls and some boys experience breast pain during puberty

Case#2: R21
Colleague S bought a bunch of bananas after lunch and asked if we want some. Those naughty ones started teasing, "Your banana, don't want lah. Too dark liao." LOL, S is very dark. Anyway, they started joking about the length of the bananas, and then somehow it lead to the "action". So I spontaneously grabbed one, and did the "action". All of them stunned, then burst out laughing, coz it was so unlike me to do such kind of acts, but they thought it was hilarious. After all the laughing, Colleague M pointed out to me that I got the anatomy wrong. Confused, I asked how wrong. Oh, turned out that I "grabbed" the wrong way round, and hence, instead of moving up and down from the top, I was doing it from the bottom.

"Paiseh lah, aku no experience. Learn from online, didn't observe carefully."

No comments: