Nuffnang Ad

Sunday, November 29, 2009

I feel happy for others when they spend money

Ha ha, it is very true literally.

Went shopping Miss Kim last Saturday, she got herself a pretty lacy dress and a pair of pretty shoes. The dress was really very pretty and I found a matchy lacy shoes, but Miss Kim scared it would be lace-overdose, so she got herself a the crocodile print black/white heels instead, which matched almost everything. I myself was tempted to buy the croc heels, but I didn't succumb to the temptation of getting a totally want-shoe, so I stuck to looking for my white heels to match my dress to wear for the coming cousin's wedding, which I did. I also finally found a pair of aviator sunglasses (my first pair) which doesn't hang being stuck on my fat face. The thing is, I cannot smile too brightly else the sunglasses will be dangling off the nose. If only I had a sharper nose. =( Miss Kim was amused when I wore it and chanting "Eh! I really like this very much leh!"

Under Jia's sai nai plea, I went shopping with her at Northpoint, to my utmost displeasure. I was really ungroom to the max, but since it was within 1km distance, fine lor, go shopping. Jia whacked a grand total of $300 on 1 dress, 1 top (I picked one!), 1 crop jacket, 1 pair of shoes and 2 bras (which took the SA 15 mins and searched the whole shop for her, lol). When she was trying the dress, she tried to visualize how she looked like when matched with a cardigan (dress was sleeveless), which totally did no respect for the dress as it has a very unique front. So I grabbed both the sides of the cardigan and dragged it to her back so that it looked like a shrug, and voila, it looked amazingly good. I am so proud of myself. I really should work as a personal shopper leh! Then when she was trying out the crop jacket, she threw her stuff all on me like I'm a maid leh... well, it amused the SA lor, coz my face was totally sibeh chao. Anyway, I just need to accumulate another $112 then I can become member already.

Well, after shopping consecutively on 2 weekends, somehow it depleted my shopping energy, that I was totally in no mood to shop today. Went to a private sale at Woodlands, but then hor, I don't enjoy as there was a lot of people, they all knew each other so I felt a bit left out, and it was a little hot and stuffy. Rather buy them through online where at least there was an element of surprise expectation. Shall leave this to another blog of how I really feel.

I went Causeway point later, saw the lacy heels again and I was tempted to buy it myself, as it seemed to match one my top which I just bought (waiting for it to arrive, from F21.) But then I think I want to KIV first lah. Went to cut my hair instead, as I was fed up with it already. Got myself a bang fringe, and the new haircut made me felt very recharged. =) And also felt like dressing up again -> totally sianz to do makeup for work last week.

Been wearing those comfy old polo tees and neglected those nice tops that I bought, must really packed old clothes to one corner liao, else those clothes I bought will never get a chance to see daylight, just the back of my wardrobe.

After writing all these, shopping mood is back. Ha ha.

2 comments:

Erica said...

Siqi...u came by?! I did not even see you leh...sorry sorry, din expect to have so many people...yah...really stuffy and messy...i apologize...next round of open house will be at a studio...my hse can't accomodate anymore :)

Erica said...

I remember now...i keep thinking how could I have missed you!!! was thinking hard ytd! I saw you out of my house...omg! u look different...hehehe...and i rmber apologizing for the mess and crowd. *phew* promise the next open house will be at a bigger place with better aircon facility! :)