Nuffnang Ad

Monday, November 02, 2009

Felt like an idiot

You know, those colorful file dividers that comes with a content page? Well, I never used the content page, preferring to write it on the tab itself.

And so today, I was tasked to do some filing, using the dividers. My instinct was to write the labels on the tab, but I realized I was to use the labeling machine and paste them in the content page. So I only wrote one wrong tab, and then waiting for further instructions from the person.

This person, saw my writing on the tab, immediately showed disdain and chided, "Why you write there? Use the machine!"

"I know..." I replied, nonchalantly.

"Secondary school got do before what, you dunno meh? You print the label, then paste them"

TNND, secondary school I used to write in on the tab, coz the content page not enough and it was far less efficient. It was much faster for me to search by browsing the tabs, nothing wrong what. Why must he sound like he's teaching a primary school kid how to do filing?

If I wasn't the only female (newbie) left in the office, I wouldn't be doing this. The trend had always been the slim girls' work. Well, I'm not complaining that I didn't get to do the sai kang that time, what I meant is I'm doing the sai kang now coz no more girls.

Bloody hell.

No comments: