Nuffnang Ad

Saturday, June 27, 2009

Tolerance to stupidity

Equation of my tolerance, T, with respect to my intellectual at different age, A and other people's intellectual, P is:

T = P/A

If P=A, then T=1 where it is at the norm level: We tolerate each other.
If P>A, then T>1 where it is beyond norm level: P can tolerate me.
If P<1 where it is below norm level: I cannot tolerate P.

I got so pissed with those boys in my Jap class. The 3 of them were talking loudly. So whatever they chat could be heard by all of us and drown our voices, especially when we were practicing the sentences on the white board. I was so pek chek that I turned around and told the boy nearest to me that they were very distracting.

That shut them up, although not for long, but at least they whispered after that.

I'm also getting balls as I get older. Openly display my displeasure to people I buay so.

No comments: