Nuffnang Ad

Monday, June 22, 2009

Drag Me To Hell

Watched this movie on Friday, was advised by my colleague not to have a full meal before it, I thought otherwise, coz lao niang don't scared easy.

Well, the movie did have an amazing fear element, but it wasn't the scare-you-to-hell that we will grossed out, it was the unhygienic effect in the show. I was really grossed out. Many movie-goers, including me, kept Eww, Yikes, Oh Gosh + Vomit Action.

I was half irritated by this hamchi guy on my right. He was totally scared shitty to hell by this show, and he was complaining loudly how come this show is rated PG and kept using his cap to hide his view, which really turned me off. The Ahmad him beside kept asking him to shut up, and at first it seemed like they were fooling around as friends. Until when the hamchi guy zaoed immediately when the show ended, it dawned on me that Ahmad was equally pissed as us. My friend shhed at him twice, and I shhed+scolded him during the show. When I did those, he looked at me so intensely that I thought he chao beng, looked me buay song leh. And I suspected he deliberately keep brushing against my elbow to annoy me. I leaned so much to avoid him that I almost crushed my friend on my left. If he wasn't trying to annoy me, then he was damn afraid that Ahmad would beat him up.

When we left the theatre and there was light outside, did we see his true form: Nerd/宅男. Oh man, the cap he was wearing, I had one exactly given by my school lor. He was wearing this purple stripes pole tee, tucked in neatly into his khakis long pants. Oh, and he had this humongous pri-sch-heavy bag which was taking my seat before I arrived.

Apparently, he lacked social skills. He doesn't know what is courtesy, and he doesn't know know when to whisper. He's nut also, my friend saw him in 7-11 while buying drinks, and he was mumbling to himself, which explained why he was talking loudly to himself during the show. Somehow or rather, he doesn't know how to read or listen also, he had thought this Sam Raimi's show was a comedy.

It was funny in some parts, but then, doesn't the word HELL elaborates enough that it is a horror show???

Wah liew.

No comments: