Nuffnang Ad

Saturday, December 06, 2008

Unhappiness

I am really unhappy at work... Cried at work in the last 2 days, must be the hormones at work as usual, albeit a bit late though.

I don't know if it was due to the work nature... picking up phones all day long, but phones are common items, can't be avoided.

I don't know if it was due to the people... unreasonable demands and unrealistic requests, but it's everywhere right?

I don't know if it was due to myself... making too many mistakes, and teammates having to cover up for me, and Boss giving me the "talk" every now and then. What he said can be summarized in one sentence, "Not performing to expectations". This is darn demoralizing.

Boss commented I still lack confidence when talking to customers on phone, personally I thought I improved.

The situation is made worse when someone non-tech performing better trying to comfort you saying that WE are non-tech, when I knew I am supposedly to be tech-savvy, coz Boss commented this one too.

I am really trying hard to fit in, but with all the stupid thoughts such as co-workers hate me, customers dislike me, boss ultra fed up with me, I just want to run away everyday! Is really like being married into a wrong family, when we have no communication at all!

The more I want to prove myself, the more mistakes I made.

Help.

No comments: