Nuffnang Ad

Sunday, December 14, 2008

JB Pilgrimage

It seems almost like yesterday when the four of us had fun in JB, shopping non-stop and ate a lot.
My favorite pic which I was wolfing down mouthfuls of soup, satay and sambal stingray.

The Fantastic Four Meet Again!
Sufeng ScissorHand and Thousand Hands Sage (you should see the amount of bags she carried at the end of the day, LOL)

The Kan Cheong Spider Woman

The Hijacker

Small V and Big V... V for Vendetta

We eat, shop, eat, shop, eat, shop, and almost eat the shops. With the Malaysia Annual Sale, it's hard not to buy anything! But luckily for me, because of my huge size, there's nothing much left for me to buy. Just grab a pair of shoes, and bought a top from Padini just because I MUST GET SOMETHING!

Shuhui was damn happy, big bag small bag food bag, you name it she had it.

We settled our dinner at the Huan Xi Di, a bit disappointed, coz standard dropped. Still... with the price divided by 2, we didn't hiam much.

Must go again lah!

No comments: