Nuffnang Ad

Friday, December 26, 2008

Old New Actor

A group of teenage girls were discussing Little Nonya, on my way back to Yishun. Very interesting, reminds me the silly things I said when I was 16.

Girl A: You know, that Chen Xi hor... Blah Blah Blah
Girl B: And then hor, Yueniang didn't marry Liu Yi Dao and Blah Blah Blah
Girl C: Poor Yuzhu, kenna rape leh... Blah Blah
Other Girls: Yah lor, Poor thing..

They moved on to Star Awards....
Girl A: Ou Xuan sure wins one... Blah~
Girl B: I think hor, Liu Yi Dao will win Best Support Actor
Girl C: No lah, I think is that Charlie Zhang, his name is Shen1 Jin1 Xin1 (Me was arm chioing, the way she said his name is very hilarious...)
Girl D: He's a new actor right?
Girl A: Yah, but a very old new actor...

Tsk Tsk Tsk, Got Eyes No See Tarzan Oh-Yee-Oh... Uncle Shen was very handsome and popular 20 years ago you know!

I must say, this Charlie Zhang really gives me the creep, the scene where he looked at Juxiang lecherously while eating the kuei kuei, was classic!

No comments: