Nuffnang Ad

Monday, December 29, 2008

Familiar Feelings

The familiar feeling of being poor.... Just did my maths for expenses... Looks gross lor... The New year Top Resolution: Save Save Save $$$! Did a basic in-out flow, it's time to follow!

Chant: No splurge no splurge no splurge No splurge no splurge no splurge No splurge no splurge no splurge

A mixed feeling of both excited and nervous, with all the butterflies knocking the walls of my stomach. It's not a nice feeling, yet I was happy when this kicked in: Mr Hobbes lah, who else. He msned me like after almost a decade, and I was caught off guarded, coz didn't expect him to msn me mah. I feel like ridiculously back to primary and secondary school again with all these infatuations. Ha!

Whatever, I'm meeting him to collect my notes (and I hope it will just me and him alone ^_____^), although I tot I remember telling him eons ago that he could throw. Since he brought the subject up again of whether to throw or not, the sly fox in me took this opportunity to meet him, on the pretext of getting back my notes.

Ho, I feel so shameless and buay hiao byte. And secretly, I tot he was using this as pretext too, possible? Me very the Bu Yao Lian hor.

Me shame shame! HA~~~

No comments: