Nuffnang Ad

Monday, October 20, 2008

My blog's biggest fan!

So far, I had not formally introduce Jamie's blog, JauntyJamie

She had shamelessly proudly copied some phrases from my blog to hers, including titles... She's definitely one of my biggest blog fan...

But her style is more towards dark humor, which I quote: "my sis was a nice person, let me choose the thickness of the hanger HAIz…-_-||”

Apparently, either I am at her standard or she is at my standard. So, Jamie, we look forward to your upgrading to Jia's level.

Can't believe I shed tears at work today... all because of a bitch who rant and made some remarks which I find it an insult, partly due to some hormonal imbalance currently, my tap just turned on and flow for an hour. Tried to stop, but it got worse when my very nice colleagues comfort me about what a bitch she was.

BITCH!!!

No comments: