Nuffnang Ad

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Long weekend... Long Tuesday

The highlight of my 3 days rest was actually winning $8.50 in Mahjong (excluding losing 60cents on Sat though) and coaching Min Min for her Chinese exam. Seriously, Min Min made a perfect Ang Moh Kia, her Chinese 是不标准到很像外国人讲华语咯!

Bought myself a new tech toy today, Casio Ex-S10, wanted to buy ink cartridges then leave IMM, but was lured to Challenger with their email promo, so I went to take a look, and ended up buying another promo item which was $100 more than the email promo I saw, but with better specs. Suay suay, I got a defective one, not very obvious, but very buay kam wan, coz I did my post-purchase research and realise this casio camera is not as good as it's other counterparts, and I loogee a lot in terms of freebies compared to bargaincity.com.sg, so I gonna go request a one-for-one exchange tmr, and if cannot, I gonna make noise to CASE and Casio. I just make noise to Comfort taxi feedback coz one driver make a big round to reach my house. 33.8km vs 24.8km leh! Extra $15 you know!

Tried the camera just now, not bad, somehow I wish I was more careful when testing. One idotic point about this camera purchase was I have been researching on Olympus, checking out the price, read reviews, and I ended buying Casio.

Still, I love the Casio, it's sleek, slim and steady!

No comments: