Nuffnang Ad

Thursday, October 09, 2008

Great!

I finally removed that irritating wisdom tooth after 3 pathetic years, and did dental cleaning after 7 long years!

I had gum infection on the back, because the lower jaw is in a particularly awkward position where many rubbish got trapped there, got a hole in the gum you see, plus that full grown wisdom tooth keep poking into the lower gum, so got all these shitty problems.

The scary part about removing wisdom tooth, is not the plier but the needle. To numb that small area, the dentist used 2 cartridges of anaestatic, and mind you, it look like my metal mechanical pencil x 100 times the size. The only pain I felt was when the dentist pressing on to my mouth, I felt as if she was trying to tear open my lips instead!

是痛的lor!

I finally can chew my food properly liao, the past few days were like gulping food down in their original form.

Apparently, not only is my lips tiny, the size I opened my mouth is also small, coz the doctor asked if that was the largest I could manage. Heh... If she had shown me some cakes, I might open even bigger. Despite my humongous size, or maybe due to my overload fat, the lower wisdom tooth had no place to grow and will need to have a surgery to extract it out, and need to take x-ray and stuffs, which means more money.

Shall think about this when the next infection occurs. :P

No comments: