Nuffnang Ad

Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Yeah right, more drama like that PLEASE...

I was feeling pretty turn-off on my first day of work because one of the teachers commented I looked very out-of-uni age, sibeh sibeh sianz, coz for a moment I tot she wanted to say I looked less than 20! =(

The unfortunate event caused me to be even more paranoid about my haggard looks lor!

Probably for the first time in my life, I was being tackled by a guy! A very supposed flattering action, but the person made it very unfortunate for me. While girls my age were being asked for telephone numbers by hunks, I was given his telephone number by a pot-bellied man whose old enough to be my father!

Uber sianz lor...

Hence, the death of my shopping mood. Which in a way was a good thing, coz it prevented me from further expenditure...

Haiz... Why do I always encounter weird things!

He passed me the number on a piece of tear-off flyer, see pic:
Ironically, the back says:
Brrr... BTW, feel free to contact that guy if you are interested in him! =)

Gwee and Ng had a good laugh over it when I showed them the paper, they guffawed even more loudly when I nonchalantly threw the paper away after they had seen! Ha... The outing today was fantabulous! We shall have more, okie!!!

No comments: