Nuffnang Ad

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Why???

I am feeling a bit wee disgruntled and disoriented!

Firstly, on a happier note, I have got like 2 interviews tomorrow back to back and 3 pending job replies. Although I am not a Christian, but somehow I think working in a christian kindergarten actually had the Lord help me in this rather troubled situation: i.e me worried being jobless.

Out of the 10+ resumes I sent, 3 replied and another 2 who had saw my resume deposited at their company website. So this week, I am busy busy busy answering phone calls and replying emails. And it made me wonder, am I over busy with all these job offers? Hence, the disorientation, coz I dunno what to do except to attend the job interviews and pre-screening. Oh yah, my fren had also jioed me to cover up her job, the one who managed the NATAS MC promotion. Job luck??? Tough luck...

Disgruntled because most companies quoted my expected salary is a bit wee high, and my threshold was like $500 below a degree grad expected pay leh... not that I deserve that high pay lah, but was what they said affect me. Well, I do understand that those jobs min. requirement was diploma, hence, the low cut-off... and which in turn lead me to thinking, WHY THE HELL I CAN' T A PROPER DEGREE HOLDER JOB?

Baa... I should be contented, the pay is almost twice more than my first pay and with 2 mths bonuses compared to the lousy shit previously.

I am weird, I was desperate for a job, and now with so many offers, I kinda want to give up 1 or 2 of them. Trying for the interviews are tiring!!!

No comments: