Nuffnang Ad

Monday, August 04, 2008

NATAS 2008

Phew, was so busy at the NATAS fair, so crazy lor, so many people and becoz MC was the main sponsor, there was $1 rebate for adminssion, and because they were automatic enrolled for the Oversea Reward, so we MC promotors had to ask the customers 1 by 1 for their phone numbers and write it on a card size paper, so that they could pass it to the cashiers, very very stupid and waste of paper lah! shld just give them a form to write when they purchased the tix mah! Many people tot they must have the paper to get $1 off tix admission, coz ont the paper was printed "$1 admission ticket", very misleading lor. The paper was meant for the cashiers and they surely knew what the number on the was meant for, don't get it why they bother to waste ink and print that line.

I was responsible for this redemption card thingy, and because the flyer printed first 600 (to redeem the card) would receive the a goodie bag, but it was not stated properly that only certain bank customers (4 banks partcipated) would be entitled to it, hence, the query of the day was, "How to get this goodie bag har?"

And to redeem this card was such a lengthy process, and 2 of these banks did not publicize at all lor, so the other question of the day "How to redeem this card har?" then I need to spend 10 mins explaining the process. 钱难赚叻!

Luckily, I had 2 chio bus to work with me and so many queries were directed to them coz I am such a plain Jane that it's no wonder many don't see me... Poor thing la they, coz I am suppose to be the customer enquiry, but as we all know, Singaporeans don't read signboards one lah!

Was fun to work at the NATAS coz firstly the chio bus were fun to be, secondly, we had fun time jokeing about customers who tried to tackle them, thirdly, we had friendly neighbours (the 2 bank booths whose customers knew about the redemption thing). The only guy among our redemption booths tried to tackle one of my partner chio bu, and his colleagues and us had fun poking fun at him! Wah ha ha ha. This chio bu very hot in demand lor, one travel agency promotor also had looked at her the whole day, and then got the chance to talk to her (tackle her) when she was on her way to toilet. BUt she taichi away by asking if he wanted to work part time (he did some self intro and we got to know he was doin g temp and waiting to go uni) and he played along, funny leh!

But very shagged lah, slept less than 5 hrs per day. And when I tot I could sleep more on Monday, I was woken by a phone call at 8.30am! To go to work somemore! No interview, no pre-screening! It was a temp job at a kindergarden, and before I could get to know and make friends with the teachers, I was making friends with Mr. Dettol, coz I was washing the toys, due to HFMD. Damn scary lor, 4 cases in one day leh! We all busy cleaning... People whom I have told about my day at work all joked that the job suit me well, since I like cleaning so much.

Anyway, I ended at about 4.30pm where I went to AMKhub to go shop shop, I was in a very good mood until something really unfortunate happened to me and I lost the mood to shop.

It's really very sianz lor... Blog it next time! Late already.

No comments: