Nuffnang Ad

Monday, August 18, 2008

Announcement

I am starting my full-time job next week as service desk in a pharmaceutical company!

After going for the $2.7k job interview today, conducted by a handsome interviewer some more (which I totally regret not putting a skirt and some makeup), I think I prefer the $2.3k interview conducted last week by an ah-beng. And right after the interview, I called the $2.3k agent that I took the offer.

$2.7 got too much development work and I was given a tour of the team. When I saw the other colleagues, they were facing black screens with white letters!!! Wah lau, even when I use command prompt, I can still see icons lor! So to say, higher pay jobs come with higher responsibility. Furthermore, he asked if I took any business modules, which I had none, so to say, I think my chance of getting in is as much as getting a boyfriend.

Anyway... Is a one year contract... which will pass very soon and see how it goes bah... I had never had any luck with high paying job.

No comments: