Nuffnang Ad

Monday, August 25, 2008

First day at work

Oh my my my... First day of work is usually dreadful and boring, and I made a perfect way to start my job.

As you all know, it was raining heavily yesterday, hence, road was pretty wet. Anyway, because I was pretty early, so I decided to walk to my company instead of taking the shuttle bus. Bad move, the shortcut was grass patch all the way, hence, I splashed mud all over my black shoes, and some on my pants. Best... I had to take 10 mins to wipe the mud, and another 10 mins to cool down coz beads of sweats fell down like yesterday rain. Thank goodness I put on minimal makeup which could be done without too.

Anyway, first day, nothing much to do, the proudest thing I did was that I only dozed off in the last 2 hours, and not in the morning. The server room is just right behind our room which has no windows either, so it was bloody cold, gotta bring the hardcore windbreaker tmr liao.

A new revelation of being "short-sighted"! One of my colleague is so tall that when I walked past him, I was thinking what was that and not who was that! My height was around at his torso level, or was I peering further down which lead me to think I am at his torso? Anyway, short (in height) sighted lah! He didn't look that tall when I was shaking his hands during the brief introduction!

And my body gave me a welcome party by having period on the bloody first day of work, stomach was in woe!!! No wonder been having a pauchy stomach these few days.

I have yet to upload tat tyco freak's beautiful mahjong seqence!

No comments: