Nuffnang Ad

Tuesday, December 06, 2011

SCMS 2011

I still can't believe I completed a 21km marathon!!! The adrenalin is still flowing!!! So much that I registered for 3 marathons that night! lol!

Anyway, the route for 21km was very interesting!!! So many slopes!!! Really taking my life siah... anyway, when we were in USS, we were greeted by their mascots! And when I saw Puss-in-boots, I quickly ran to take a picture with him!!! And because Shuhua couldn't operate my phone, I had to ran 3 times to him before finally one decent photo!!!

This was taken by Stacie.

The good one taken!

So, I took 4 hrs to complete 21km, not exactly my ideal timing, I had aimed for 3.5 hrs... apparently, I'm still not mentally well trained yet... must push myself harder next time!

There were a few times I felt I could go on, but I just didn't want to, I also dunno why. Maybe it's the heat, maybe it's the energy drain. In fact, after many cups of 100plus, I felt like my energy was recharged!!!

Nvm, I have 3 marathons to redeem this 遗憾. =)

No comments: