Nuffnang Ad

Monday, December 19, 2011

Damn you Eteract

I joined Eteract full of hopes.

The first guy who messaged me is my own friend welcoming to the community. -_-|||

The second guy is an American is his 50s. -_____-!!! And seriously I suspect he's fake!

The third guy was a British, younger and totally different from my criteria!!! @____@ Fine... he's dark skin.

The fourth guy was a man in his 40s and told me he's a crane man and has immense wealth. You think you rich big deal ah? And he said he like fat women, as said in his profile. Fuck you, I hate pple say I fat.

The fifth guy is Chinese-Malay 27 year old guy. Finally something's looking good. But he looked nerdy and reminded me of the bespectacled pervert ex-bf of my friend, and something just so wrong about him lah.

Shit.... Seemed like I'm really picky... But I'm not looking for someone like the A&F hotties!!! Like this one below... haiz....

I gauge his waist wrongly, hence the hands on the arms. -_-|||

 I seemed to attract the wrong guys, why???!!!???

No comments: