Nuffnang Ad

Monday, December 12, 2011

I'm a VIP

Had my palm read by a master on Friday, at Clarke Quay. Just gonna summarize what he said to me, in point forms. These are what I remembered.

1)Before he started my report, he told not to be angry with whatever he said. Then the first thing he spoke was, I'm very sexy. Men knows it... Hmm... U say I sexy while I was wearing jeans and sweater, how to be angry??!!?? :P
2)I'm always misunderstood by people
3) I have a tai tai life, although when I'm old, I 劳碌命. So contradicting, when I asked him, he replied, play mahjong also work mah.
4) I have one of those trident line, he told me is trade secret when I asked for it's meaning. So I googled it, it means I have be happy, wealthy and healthy. He also mentioned my palm lines are VIP lines, so I am a VIP in the future.
5) I will make my mark.
6) 27, 32 and 35 are the ages where I will have major changes: married, migrate, change job. Score one for 27.
7) I will either be very petty, or can't give birth. Okie... this is a bit depressing.
8) I'm a detailed person. And in a way true, coz I asked the ages of major changes, happen in lunar age or solar age. He pek chek replied,"see u r so detailed! It makes no diff"
 9) I'm a born therapist, and I like to help people with their trouble. Kaypo that is. But I can't help myself.
10) 1,5,7 are my lucky numbers and light blue is my lucky color.
11) I have to avoid water, e.g. puddle of water. Weird
12) I'm a good writer, or good talker. And no secret is safe with me, coz I'm loud mouth.
13) I have to marry someone who is like me, like a twin. No woodblock for me, coz I like to talk! So my other must also like to talk and siao on!
14) I appear gungho and happy-go-lucky, but I'm actually timid, and pessimistic.
15) 越老越好命
16)Avoid carbs, might get high blood when I'm older. -_-|||
17) I don't like to study, I study for the sake of study... >_<
18)...
 Update when I remember more details. That's a lot stuff for 10 mins.

No comments: