Nuffnang Ad

Thursday, November 24, 2011

I'm really blessed

I really do think I'm super blessed.

I had for months, trying to wriggle out of my current situation, that is, my tough job. I ashamed to say, I really can't take the technical load, and furthermore, I really feared the standby work.

I kept wanting to find a job before I get started on standby, and my prayers was answered. It was really a wish came through.

My friend Jensen recommended me this job, not only was the job scope something I was used to doing years ago, they could match my current pay! That was really blessing!!!

I wonder if the people upstairs had anything to do with this... coz recently, while my whole family was in Hatyai, the huat cake was mysteriously cleaned up! It was supposed to be there for a year, hence a lot of ash fell on it.

I must really pray harder now...

No comments: