Nuffnang Ad

Sunday, August 21, 2011

Help!

That's the scream of my legs, back and arms. The Mega Combat is definitely one event I'm so gonna join again and again! It's so fun to do a mass workout with so many people!

The instructors were so energetic, and instructions were very clear, even a 70-yr old could follow! Because they try to do mirror image for the first timers, but I used to follow the same side, hence I was on diff sides with the rest most of the time. It wasn't until when they shout "Right" then I realised I was on the wrong side.

It was my first time joining Mega Combat, but I knew the kickboxing routine quite well, so it was quite similar except for the Taichi part, which got me really blur lah. Just any how water melon cut and catch my breathe at the same time.

I definitely going back again!

Denise Keller and the Manhunt winners joined us too, and seriously, the Manhunt winners were to pacify the ladies, coz 90% of the participants were ladies! Denise was the eye candy for the guys lor...

The emcee is cute looking too, but I forgot his name and I lost the brochure, oh well... [update: his name is Paul Foster].

Even before I start the combat, I was already half tired out by rushing from True Fitness to The Body Shop Sale and back to True Fitness to store my things. The walk itself was already 15 mins and I only had an hour. But it was good buy! Although I was still shocked at the amount. I thought it was going to be less then $80 lor. =)

Next is to train for my 21 km!!!

No comments: