Nuffnang Ad

Monday, August 08, 2011

Customer Service

So, as usual, I went shopping, with an ex colleague. I dropped by my favourite Topshop, the outlet at Knightsbridge, where I met the warmest SA I ever had.

After she directed me to my changing room, she just popped this sentence, "U very sexy, like me" with the matching action of showing off her body. I was amused, thought she was just being funny, u know, coz both of us were bah bah, altho I think she was sexier.

When I came out of the changing, room, she gave me a hug. I was seriously appalled and amused and happy lah.  It was not a tactic to make me feel good so that I would buy anything, coz I already decided to buy the tank top after trying. She just felt really warm hearted.

This got me thinking. While most of us repelled at the ideas of foreigners infiltrating our job industries, but then, even if a Singaporean was a SA, I doubt she will be that friendly, you know. Probably only polite and attend to my requests, We do need such people to boom up our retail industry, which in turn boomed the tourism industry. They are such a joy to be with and seriously, they are super patient!

BTW, by foreigners, I mean those who do not had Mandarin as their first language.

I might look for Rosemarie when I'm back there again. =)

No comments: