Nuffnang Ad

Wednesday, January 05, 2011

Is he for real???

U know, the Ah Peng Kor guard who kinda complimented me by saying how ugly I was in primary school? He did more funny stunts and now my colleagues are teasing me about him being my SA lor... duhz...

But then again, he did all these funny stunts only when I'm around. Like yesterday, after filling in our details in the log book, he called out numbers to make sure we didn't give fake numbers. My colleague S was with me, so he called both our numbers. Initially, I thought it was a new procedure. But when I checked with my other colleagues who went up earlier than us, told me that the guard (yes, it was the same one) not only didn't call them, instead he said, "I trust you all!!!" What the hell???

Then just now, as I was changing out the passes for our I/Cs, dunno he real blur or tek gong, held on to our I/Cs and was so engrossed with the TV show. I had to called out to him before he responded. And when I went back to the car, my colleagues teased me again that he deliberately delayed the time, as I took longer than usual to change pass.

Now whenever I see this APK, I can't help but label a W on his head lor. Always do funny things to me because I'm the only lady changing pass.

No comments: