Nuffnang Ad

Monday, January 10, 2011

Hello Ladies!!!

Okie, those who know me know that I'm always yakking about beauty products and makeup and skincare. Like how I was inspired by Xiaxue to start a blog, I'm now inspired by MichellePhan and MakeUpGeek to start a YouTube channel!!!

I had this channel for the longest time, and all I uploaded was a dog show, funny goldfish parade and my project on telescope automation. I deleted them all and uploaded 2 vids of myself, in plain naked glory (I mean my face) on my routine. Even my sisters don't get to see this whole process!!!

I also started a new blog, in line with the beauty channel. It's the

Flabbulous N Fatastic!!!


Yeap, after snagging the web address for many months, this is the plan I hatched. =) Actually planned to do a interview journal, but I guessed I was too chicken to go round interview people. Skin not thick enough, or rather, it thinned after so many layers of creams. Anyway, the site needs to go through major face lift, I really dislike the default template Blogger offers. But this is gonna take some time.

Please support me, and do subscribe to my channel!!! Leave comments on how I can improve, I know there's a vast room for improvement!

Thank you!!!

No comments: