Nuffnang Ad

Thursday, January 20, 2011

I passed my driving!!!

It's so gonna make it to my 2011's favorite day!

At first, I thought it was a good day and really felt confident about passing. And felt even better when I had a temp instructor who was like super cute, too bad he taught me for 30mins only, then changed to another one. Young too, but lor soh like an auntie. Both the  instructors said that I was doing alright, just that I had to be less nervous, and give all sorts of encouragement. Taking the TP for the 6th time, each time was a rewound deja vu.

While waiting for my turn, I thought I would not make it again, as I was having the most terrible headache. It was hard for me to think, let alone concentrate. So when my tester called my name, I was already half expecting to fail.

My tester also seemed fiercer than the previous ones. When we were in the circuit, to do parallel parking. I stopped for a while, as I gauged that I would knock the motorcyclist in front if I continue reversing. So the tester ask me why I paused. I gave him the reason and he actually told me to continue to reverse, as there was really no need. I was shocked, because all my previous testers would step the brake if I really continue to move.

Then when we were leaving for the main road from the circuit, I was checking my right side to make sure there was no cars. I saw a blue lorry coming, so I waited, and again, tester asked me why I was not moving. After giving him the reason, he said, "Aiyah, that one going back to circuit lah!" At this point, I made the first big no-no: argue back. I replied, "Eh, to be on the safe side mah". Although I didn't sound rude, inside my heart I was already like "Oh no! Sure fail this time again!"

Then shortly after I turned left, I stopped behind a car which was in the middle of the stop line, so I was technically stopping behind the stop line. When the car moved off, I stopped again at the line, and he very pek chek asked me, "Why you stop?"

"Stop line mah!" I replied, with a bit of attitude, and then I went "Shit! 2nd time!" in my head.

And I didn't slow down when approaching green light, and when he was correcting me, I was correcting him. 3rd time, siao liao lah.

So when we went back to school, the moment I get off the car, I asked him, "Sir I fail again right?" He gave me an attitude face, and with an attitude tone, "Wait lah, I tell you you fail or pass when we in debrief room, this is outside."

I was confirmed plus chopped I was going to fail After waiting for about 5 mins, he came out and told me I passed! I was like, "What? I passed? Oh my god! Thank you sir! " and I proceeded to cut his sentences on every fifth word when he was explaining to me what I had to do next. He got really exasperated and said, "Aiyoh, you let me finish lah!"

I was super duper happy, so I obeyed!

The rest of the day I was elated lah! =)

No comments: