Nuffnang Ad

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Teint Miracle by Lancome

I was offered a free makeover by Lancome after a purchase at the Tangs Orchard. Free one, what's not to take right? Anyway, I think the Lancome MA seemed so sincere in giving me, maybe because I spent quite a moolah the other time. Heh heh. Her name is Linda Tock, very nice.

Anyway, back to the makeover, overall, I like the makeup, but I didn't really like my hairdo coz it didn't match my outfit. But then, I learnt the trick to doing a beehive head. (^_^)Y, can do it myself next time. One can of hairspray and a fine comb do the trick!

Here are the pictures, I looked so Tai Tai lor, that hair, hmm... I still prefer the Bobbi Brown one, where I still looked like myself.


Before Photoshop. Le Au NAtural. The Teint Miracle foundation is really good! My skin looks so dewy, ya?

After PS. Now the face looked like it was cut and paste, ignoring that, it is still good. I wished I wore better outfit.

Took this photo myself. Face and hair a bit oily & sweaty after 2 hrs, but still glowing good. BTW, no double chins!!!

Like this shot. Aren't my eyes seductive? Mu ha ha ha.

No comments: