Nuffnang Ad

Monday, November 08, 2010

Paintball should be called PainBall

I had my first try at Paintball today, by Red Dynasty @ Sembawang. It was very very fun!!! At first, I was in such regret that why on earth did I agree to join the game when I couldn't shoot, couldn't aim, couldn't run. But, by the second round, I was hooked.

Sure, when hit by the paintball, there was a momentarily period which I would shout "Fuck" like a non-stop machine gun, or in this case, the non-stop paintball gun while rubbing the painful area. Then, I had to check whether I was colored with the green paint or not, coz if I was, I would have to run back to homebase and "reload" my life. Else, continue shooting.

I went with my colleagues, and we were all deft at hiding. Seriously, we didn't get very dirty, except for one guy, who was suay lah, coz he was the common target board. And I think I also shoot a lot at him while he was running back to home base to reload, which by right they were safe during these reloading period. As usual, I was kuku about the rules and regulations.

I shall do a rough explanation. It was like a real-life counter-strike. We were divided into terrorist (T) and counter-terrorists (CT) group. And for round one, our objectives were to aim at the opponents' cone, shoot it down, then grab our flag/ Styrofoam brick to the designated area, then we would be declared winners by the marshals, who were the Red Dynasty guys. It was like a warm-up round.

At the second round, there was a change of rule. Instead of just aiming the cones, the T's aim was to "bomb" the CT's helicopter, and the CT had to save one of the guy who was a hostage. This made it really interesting. We strategically assigned roles and the girls, which was me and Rachel, were to cover while the rest saved the hostage. Anyway, the T could only throw the "bomb" (Styrofoam brick) from the bridge, and when he did that, he was basically the target as there was nowhere to hide. So I really had fun, coz whenever the guy came up wanting to throw the Styrofoam, I just shoot. At such close range, I was shiok from the endless triggering!

Last round was Death Match, basically, we just aim and shoot till we ran out of the paintball. It was the most fun because there was no rules.

Enough words, pictures explain more.

Getting ready

This chubby guy here is me. The vest hid my chest lah!

Notice that all the guys wore the old uniform. In a way, we looked really like going for war!

Group photo #1, before the game started

This was taken before the second round, see how sweaty we were!

We already completed all, and the Red Dynasty guys kindly lent us the rifles to pose pictures.

"PainBall!" Actually we shouted Paintball lah.

Act Seh leh!

He kenna on the head

Souvenir of the day. Her OrhCheh "blossomed" a while later.

My Flower.

He's proud of his Crab.

Still showing off. Heh Heh.

I just looked like that, I wasn't unhappy!

See how happy they are. They obviously had good fun targeting someone.

FAILED! Group photo.


Recapping story again.

Playing with iPhone4

Final Group Photo, after a hearty meal

One last one. =)
My Flower finally blossomed! It's uber painful! But heng, I only got this one spot.
Definitely going back to play again!

No comments: