Nuffnang Ad

Friday, November 12, 2010

Family Portrait

Finally, after a long 2 years... wah... It's been 2 years since I graduated?!? Gosh... Felt so not long ago. Anyway, after waiting all these time, we  finally had our family portrait taken!!! We took it in April, right after my HK trip, so I was very round as I packed 2 kg in 7 days (which also means I need 7 months to lose those weight, as as of today, I was at the weight before my HK trip, yeap, 7 months). Nevertheless, the pictures are gorgeous, and true to my family's big jolly nature, we had a big jolly photo.

The size looks like a photo frame on the table, but it is actually 40"!!!

My mama's favorite photo!!! As long as my papa is in the photo, it's her fav. Heh heh.

Jia & me, I hate how tall she is beside me. Hmpf!!!
When the guy brought out the photo, I was so stunned when I saw how huge the frame was. It couldn't even get into the car boot! So it stayed in the back seat with us.

We also had dinner at the 天外天鱼头炉 which we had, what else, 鱼头炉 lor. The soup is sweet, but the fish a tad stiff and it wasn't scrapped clean. We also had Hei Zou, Kailan and Fuyong Egg. Not sure if they saw us all big big, the portions they gave us also big big. We struggled to finish the food. My poor mum had to ate my rice coz I couldn't finish and she didn't want to waste the rice. Yeap, my stomach is programmed to take bread more than rice. Weird i know, but I can eat a lot of bread and is fine, but ate too much rice, I'll be stuffed. Had too much rice the other day at Ivin's, so I learnt my lesson, never ever overfill the stomach when it's full.

Now, we just need to wait for Jamie's convocation. =) Jamie, 加油!

No comments: