Nuffnang Ad

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Stippling Brush

I've been watching a lot of makeup youtubes recently, and one item that caught my attention was this stippling brush. It aims to provide a flawless finish and at the same time, uses less foundation than other brushes. Interesting huh, so I went to get a affordable one from Watson, which seem to be a newly launched brand.

Ain't it pretty?
So after testing it out, it really does use less foundation (I use cream), and the application was smoother, hence achieving that flawless skin, or more natural looking. The brush felt soft too, despite being a synthetic brush.  Anyway, being the clean freak I was, I washed the brush after about 2 uses, coz my daily makeup did not require using foundation or brushes, so I didn't want it to get bacteria growing while I stashed it away. But it was a terrible mistake.

Big blob of pink
Like all pigmented product, the color got rinsed off and as you can see, it was a very bad rinse. Not only that, the brush also gotten rougher and I was actually using a mild makeup cleanser. Double sianz lo, coz I got the brush less than a week.

So if you thinking of getting this brand of brushes becoz of it's pretty color, well, spend your hard earned money on better quality brush although it may be more expensive. The brush is exclusively to Watson.

No comments: