Nuffnang Ad

Monday, September 07, 2009

Random

I just saw my 30th Aug post popped up in the main page. Blogger been giving me some problems.

Went to St James again last Fri, I felt stupid. Coz every time someone passed me a drink, I asked, "Do I have to finish it?" LOL. Stupid. And for no reason, I just had to drink it from a straw. Weird.

Had 2 driving lessons back to back today, because I woke up late, I went driving on an empty stomach. With no fuel in me, I couldn't concentrate. The instructor almost pengz for 2 hours until the last minute I could steer beautifully on the outer lane. The next lesson was the same instructor, he pengz again coz I couldn't steer left properly on the inner lane. LOL. Luckily he fasting, so they had to be patient, cannot showed temper. =D He said one.

Before the St James, had dinner at Mushroom Pot, super expensive for dinner. $33.60 each. We had 2 tables as we had 11 people, the all-guys table sure can eat, think they had endless of plates coming up lor. We were down after 3 or 4 rounds.

Just packed my makeup/skincare drawer, I still have samples unused, yet I still buy. really itchy hands. Some eyeshadow pots long past their 3 years life shelf, but can't bring myself to throw away coz some hardly used. YET, I am now using the new colours already. Throw or not to throw, this is the question.

My neck super aching now, coz I had the tendancy to look up when driving, coz instructor said, "look far". My instinct was to look up.

Must learn to look far and not look up.

No comments: