Nuffnang Ad

Wednesday, September 09, 2009

Gossip bits flying all around

When one is too free, one will find something to do.

For me is to talk talk talk.

Recently, very suddenly, I turned from the gossip head to the gossip end, receiving news flash all around. One or two I just detected it by chance.

Some interesting, some sad, some just confirmed my suspicions.

Nevertheless, harmless one can tell one I sure blurt out some way some how in my own unique way (landing myself in trouble most of the time), but most bits I will immediately turned on my amnesia switch and forget it.

Coz saying out won't make anyone happy.

And because of all those gossips which some were supposed to be hidden, came my quote of the month:

"The more one conceals, the more one reveals." Anyway, there's gossips because of secrets.

I'm a very frank, straightforward, open-minded and very kaypoh person. If you tell me cannot say, I won't say. Maybe only to my teddy bear Baby.

Past lessons learned had taught me to watch my mouth, dun anyhow shoot. Apparently, I didn't learn much from it. My personality just can't help it sometimes.

I don't really understand why I'm saying all these. Maybe, I just need to say something yet I cannot say so I anyhow say.

Understand?

No comments: