Nuffnang Ad

Thursday, September 24, 2009

Jogging

Super shagged.

Was supposed to go jogging after work today, ended up I ran before I knocked off. Well, not exactly ran, but still, it cost me sweat and energy.

The few of us (newbies) were lobbied to do a video for the company. As it turned out, it was an fire emergency safety video!!! My task, or rather our task, was to run down from the stairs and made it out of the exit door frantically. We did at least 15 takes for that, which equate to 15 runs. Not our fault, our "main lead" had placed his hand either too high or too low while making a phone call.

Although the whole thing took about 40 minutes, but it felt like 4 hours. Hot, sweaty and sticky. I stoned for the rest of the day and deleted the evening jog off my schedule.

My arms and legs are still aching too.

But, I saw a slight wave silhouette on my waist today, instead of a straight line, so this is going to be my motivation!

GANBATTE!

No comments: