Nuffnang Ad

Saturday, May 23, 2009

Yesh! It's Friday once again!

It's 3rd week into work, but felt like 3 months. But then, if it's 3rd month into the work, I doubt I am blogging now, hearsay my project is very very demanding.

Can't help but felt that I had pissed my RO a little bit, coz I had this nagging feeling that he was twirling me around in his hands. First, he asked me to sign up for this Course A, I got all the necessary procedure done, including getting the AO (RO's boss) to sign and approve, before he replied me that I need to go for Course B first. Neh~~~ The chain of command is horrible, and I am afraid of troubling so many people and in the end nothing is done, you know.

I hope I am just thinking too much about this horrifying feeling, I don't want JnJ to repeat again. I tried to impress, but I think much could be seen in the work I had done for the research write up he asked me to do, seriously under standard. Haiz...

It's hard to communicate with my RO since he was at site and the site is 与世隔绝, I still can't really remember what he looked like. AO stationed in the office, and I felt sheepish whenever he caught me talking to my neighbour behind. Just the other day, he asked me when I signed my appt letter, I think he is disgusted to see me loitering around.

It took me 3 weeks to find out I had the compiler installed in my computer, alamak. Wasted 3 weeks, could have done some programming to keep me awake rather than reading the Ada.

Monday shall be a fresh start!

No comments: